Tuesday, January 18, 2011

PSP Interviews

For those of you who did not attend Georgia Tech (which I am assuming is a majority of my readership), they have a program called the Presidential Scholarship Program.  It is varying levels of scholarship money, from a quarter tuition up to a full ride.  Melissa got a full ride (much smarter than me!).  Anyways, Will and I offered to host the interviews of two candidates this past weekend.  He and two other Tech grads (both PS's) conducted the interviews and I played 'hostess' for the parents who showed up.

Long story short, I don't want to divulge too much information since it's probably confidential, but the two candidates who came have done more in their 18 years than we've done in our combined 56 years (me 27 + Will 29 = 56... I used a calculator).  Both candidates were interested in majoring in Biomedical Engineering... it's so hot right now!

But, I bet if I interviewed at their house, they wouldn't have had a tea and coffee station set up and table decor ;)


1 comment:

  1. Happy to be one of your Tech Grad Followers ;) Very festive I must say! Hey we've got a blog and big news too.... feel free to check it out :)

    www.movebeyond.me

    -Rachel Campbell

    ReplyDelete