Friday, January 21, 2011

All Girl Get Together

Fire + food + wine + girl friends = FUN
Yesterday I hosted a small get together with some girl friends of mine.  Will is in NYC for work this week so I thought it would be fun to entertain myself with a party!  The weather has been extremely cold (20's today) so playing outside isn't really an option.  I got really creative with my cooking and made another...yep, soup! I've been in such a soup mood lately.  The menu consisted of: white bean and artichoke bruschetta, creamy potato and corn soup, and chocolate honey pie.  My friend Meredith brought a wonderful cheese and cracker spread, Caroline brought a salad and everyone brought wine!

We had a lovely time and I couldn't have asked for better company :)




(L to R) Katherine Griffith, Caroline Lancaster, Meredith Hubble, Liz Bayless, Kendall Cramer, Ashleigh Range

Caroline, Liz, Kendall, Ashleigh

Ashleigh, Katherine, Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment