Friday, December 16, 2011

A Touch of Christmas

Because of all the moving, packing, unpacking...I decided not to put up a Christmas tree this year.  Instead I made a table collage of decorations and cards.  It looks pretty cute I think.
But yesterday I got in the holiday spirit and decided to put up our little tree.  It's small, but it gets the job done ;)
I also made some delicious chocolate bark for a dinner party we are going to tonight.  'But Melanie, how do you know it is delicious when it's for the party? You shouldn't have eaten any.'  This dessert is perfect for tasting samples because you break it into pieces to serve.  You tell me if you can tell if any pieces are missing, bet you can't!  (Hint, I had {way} more than one).

Merry Christmas from our house in Seattle to yours!


*This is another wonderful recipe from my fave -- Ina Garten.  Let me know if you'd like recipe, all you need is a microwave!

No comments:

Post a Comment