Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Moses Lake, WA

If you read my last post (thank you Brenda, Mimi, Mrs E, Robin...all my faithful followers!), you know that we went on a business trip yesterday for Will's job.  On our way home from Moses Lake, WA we drove through some beautiful scenery.  The trip back started out like this:

Columbia River - Moses Lake has lots of
hydro-power from this lake/dam.

And...lots of wind power.
And once we hit the Cascade Mountains, it turned into this:


Doesn't the forest look enchanting?!
It was a very pretty route (especially since I wasn't the one driving in the snow).  Once we got back to Seattle it was sunny and 50 degrees.  The whole way through the Cascades Will is saying 'Can we please get a Subaru? Or anything with 4WD.'  He may be right about this --- we will probably need one!

**Warning - I will not be posting for a while because I'll be in South Africa on vacation!!! But don't fret, the blog post upon my return will be well worth the wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment