Friday, October 14, 2011

Things I Will Miss About Dallas

1. Friends
I am excited to make new friends in Seattle, but am sad to leave some of the good friends I have made in Dallas.  However, I think that friends and family, located outside of Dallas, are more likely to visit me in Seattle than Dallas.  The general response I received when telling the 'news' was Oh cool, I've never been to Seattle, I'll definitely come visit!  Not the response I got when I said I was moving to Dallas.

2. Our House
I love our house and will miss it a lot. Real estate is much more expensive in Seattle, however, I love the layout of all the different neighborhoods in the city, and know we will be able to find something right for us.  It will just take some time and maybe some TLC :)
3. Shopping
As far as shopping, and having every store imaginable close, Dallas can't be beat.  While this is one of the reasons Will is excited to leave Dallas, it's one of the reasons I'm sad to.  I do love to shop and know where all the stores are here.  I'm sure I will familiarize myself with shopping in Seattle in no time!
*Shops at Park Lane is one of my favorite Dallas past times.
4. My Hair Dresser
I love my colorist - she does a great job and I will miss her a lot! She's very talented and I can always count on a great color every visit.

Hum, guess there's not too much, I'm sure I am missing some.  Either way, I'm excited about new adventures that lie ahead.  And, if you know a good colorist in Seattle that specializes in blonde's, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment