Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Glimpse for You, Into 5422

5422 Monticello Avenue
It's been quite a while since my last blog entry and I figured I'd better put up some new content...but what to write about?  We haven't gone anywhere lately (except to about ten holiday parties) and Christmas isn't here quite yet so what have I been up to?  Decorating. Yep, I'm finally (almost) done with the living room.  It's taken two years to finally get to this room but I like the direction it's going.  If you own a home, then you can empathize with me -- moving from a one-bedroom apartment to a house with lots more space is a challenge to fill up!

If you've never seen our cute little house, here is the outside.


So, without further adieu, here are a few photos of the before  and after photos of our living room. 

Ta-da! Finished! Just kidding.. this is the 'before' photo


And after...
Teeny tiny Christmas Tree!

Thanks to Caroline for letting me use her steamer on the curtains :)



(The Christmas decor is obviously not usually part of this room).  Hope you like the new decor and peeking into our living room.  Stay tuned for more house updates in the future!

Merry Christmas!

3 comments: