Thursday, November 21, 2013

To the South I go...

I headed down south to Atlanta to visit my best friends and of course my favorite little children - Vivi and Harrison.  I took a red-eye from Seattle two Friday's ago and landed in Atlanta bright and early on Saturday morning.  Jessica was there with coffee and a smile to pick me up at 6:00 am!  The weekend was very busy, I guess that's a given when you have a 2 year old and an almost 1 year old :)  

The first thing we did was go to gymnastics with Vivian.  She was definitely the best in the class, and I'm not just saying that...she really was! We spent a long weekend doing stuff with the kids and also had some quality girl time while Gavin watched the little ones. The weather was sunny and really nice while I was in town as well, so I took Tobi (puppy) out for a walk one day and he loved frolicking in the leaves with me.

Straight from my trip to Atlanta I flew to Davis, CA for work then headed up to San Francisco for another work trip, then finally home back to Seattle to see Will.  It was a long week but full of nice weather, nice places and I loved getting to visit my besties in Atlanta.
Harrison enjoying his favorite pastime...


VIvi showing Aunt Meme how to use
an iPad.

Baby Harrison Boy (as Viv calls him)

Gavin, Sara, and Tommy



Getting beautified

Viv found her mother's high heels and
was very good wearing them!
 
Happy Tobi

No comments:

Post a Comment