Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween 2013

We had a FUN Halloween this year!  We were busy all day last Saturday - mine went a little something like this: baby shower, pizza & wig party, Halloween party.  Will's was the same except he went skiing instead of the baby shower. Oh, I have to mention that it was the "Josh tri-fecta" for me --- all three of my friend's husbands were named Josh!

Wigg Out Pizza Party
My friend Blake and her husband, Josh #2, (Josh #1 was hubby for the baby shower...no photos) had us over for a pizza party using their Big Green Egg and since it was Halloween she 'themed' it up a bit and we all wore wigs!  We had so much fun laughing at each other's wigs -- these are some of my closest girlfriends from my JLS transfer group (who I met when I first moved to Seattle).  We all brought our own pizza toppings and competed for 'best pizza'.  I think the consensus was that my friend Lauren's husband, Brian, won with his barbeque chicken pizza.  Will and I had to leave a bit early to make it to the third party of the day, and I think it's safe to say that all my friends got quite a kick out of Will's Halloween costume...



Amy & Josh (#3)'s Halloween Party
The night progressed and we hit up the third party of the day in Cap Hill at our good friends house -- the Horn/Gurnee's.  They had a house full of people dressed to thrill and chill :)  My little Snow White and I enjoyed eating and drinking the 'creepy treats' they provided and scaring passer-by's from their balcony by dropping a giant spider on a fishing line. Lots of fun and already looking forward to next year!
Our friend, Fernie, and Will.


No comments:

Post a Comment