Thursday, September 6, 2012

Chelsea's Bachelorette Party

My friend Chelsea is getting married!  Unfortunately, I'll be hiking Rainier so won't be at the wedding, but that doesn't mean I haven't been attending all the fun pre-wedding parties!  Chelsea's sister put together a lovely bachelorette party that was arranged in stages. 

Stage 1: Diane's Market Kitchen
https://www.dianesmarketkitchen.com/

We gathered to eat and drink and learn how to cook delicious and local food.  Diane has an intimate kitchen and made us a fabulous meal!







The party!
Stage 2: The Tasting Room
http://tastingroomseattle.com/

We headed down the street to taste some local Washington wines.  There was also a special 'visitor' who came to visit but I won't post any photos of that :)  Let's just say that Chelsea was literally a 'blushing bride!'

Stage 3: Party and Beyond
We headed to a bar near Pike's Place after the wine tasting, but I left pretty soon after that.  I hear that the rest of the night was just as much fun as the first part.

Happy Wedding Chelsea!

No comments:

Post a Comment