Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

We spent the evening at Ranger Stadium last night, courtesy of Will's boss.  He is a season ticket holder and was nice enough to give us his tickets and parking pass.  I've never parked closer than say, oh a twenty minute walk to the ballpark before, until last night. Front row parking.  And I must say that it made the whole ballpark experience much nicer. Plus we had fabulous seats.

The only thing that could have made it nicer would have been if it wasn't 100 degrees the whole game.  Details...

Rangers won 10-4. 

Don't you hate those people who park in the reserved spots? 
That was finally us!




Adrian Beltre

Josh Hamilton


Ironic thing happened -- we ran into another partner/semi-boss of Will's who was sitting in our section, then when I went to get a drink, I ran into my semi-boss. Kind of funny, guess we were all on the same page yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment