Sunday, September 25, 2011

Scuba Dooba Doo!

Scuba is a lot of work!  We are getting PADI Open Water certified and so far we have read two books, taken 5 quizzes, gone to class for about 7 hours and taken a final exam (which we both aced, I must point out). Plus, we just finished our weekend in the pool learing scuba skills.

So far it's been great and I think actually going scuba diving will be really cool. I'm hoping that I don't see any fish that bite or snakes... I might freak out and head straight for the surface! 

Our last step to being certified is to spend a weekend at the lake, doing multiple dives where we have to demonstrate the skills we learned at the pool.

'Are you for scuba?'

I had my pink fins special ordered...they had to match my pink mask!

Learning the 'back-entry roll'



Will does not have a receding hair-line. It's the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment