Monday, July 18, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II

Movie Review

Will and I went to the movies this weekend and saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II.  You probably don't know (unless you are my college roommate, Brittany... who gave me a light-up wand for the first Harry Potter movie) that I am a huge Harry Potter fan.  Again... I know this makes me kind of a dork... BUT...it's such a fabulous and creative series.  I've read, and own, all the books and have seen all the movies.  I even own one British version copy because when we were in London on our study abroad trip in 2003 a new book came out and I had to have it right away, so sweet Will, trying to court me and win me as his wife, hunted down a copy hot off the press.

Almost ten years after reading the first book and getting 'hooked,' the series comes to a close with this final movie.  It was a fabulous journey and makes me reminisce on the past years of my life, and how Harry Potter was a part of it ;)  haha...

Go see the movie, it's great.

Credit: WakeyWakeyNews

Credit: News in US

Credit: Richard Corkery/News

No comments:

Post a Comment