Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th

Yes, today is Friday the 13th!  Many of you may think that it's a 'bad' day, but the 13th as a whole is a great day.  Here are some reasons why:

1. I met Will on Friday the 13th.
2. My friends, Ashley & Will, married on the 13th.
3. My parents, and my friends, Lindsey & Will, were married on March 13th.
(notice a pattern... marriage and 'Will's')
4. In Italian, '13' is a lucky number.
5. The Olympics, in Athens, opened on Friday the 13th.
6. This year Jupiter will line up in the sky with Venus, Mercury and Mars today - Friday, May 13. The once-in-a-lifetime astrological spectacle will be visible in Australia (unfortunately, I won't be able to see it).



*No real reason for the photo, just seemed like I needed some colors and hydrangeas are my favorite flowers.

Happy Friday the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment