Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Jessica Visits Seattle

Two weeks ago my BFF, Jess, came up to Seattle to visit... solo!  I say this with emphasis, because she has a 2 year old and a roughly 9 month old at home.  Let me tell you, she has a ton of energy! During her visit she took in many touristy activities while I was at work.  I also took a day off and we did some sight-seeing together.  We took advantage of many of the delicious restaurants in Seattle, but we also did a lot of walking ;)  It was so great to see Jessica and hopefully she and the rest of her family will come again soon!
Post a successful, yet windy, SUP on Lake Union.


Space Needle


Cool solar panels line the top of these
flowers at Seattle Center.

View of Lake Union from the top of the Space Needle.


Post brunch at Salty's in West Seattle.
We did a LOT of walking after this meal!



Saw this funny sign on a walk we took at Alki Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment