Monday, February 25, 2013

Junior League Gala 2013

Saturday night I went to the Junior League of Seattle Gala.  It's our annual fundraiser and funds a huge portion of our community partners throughout the year.  This year the theme was Masquerade.  A group of my girlfriends and I went together -- it was fun to get all dressed up and leave the husbands at home, felt a bit like going to prom!  The night consisted of a silent auction, followed by dinner and a live auction, then was wrapped up with a 'dessert dash'.  We had a great time :)

 











I started feeling a little worn down late that night, turns out I was catching some sort of virus :(  I had planned on hosting brunch for two of my friends and their babies (Priscilla, in red above, and Lauren, group photo bottom right).  The table was set and my menu planned, but sadly I had to cancel.  We'll re-schedule soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment