Monday, May 7, 2012

Green Machine: Juicing

Before I get into the real subject of this post, I wanted to share a few photos from my run this morning at the lake.  It was an absolutely gorgeous day today!  Everyone in Seattle was enjoying the weather and soaking up the sun --- including the turtles and me :)

So now to the post --- juicing.  I've been thinking about juicing ever since I watched the documentary Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead.  Two of my friends did the '7-day cleanse' and said they really liked juicing.  I decided it was time to try this and cleanse my body out and see how I feel (it can certainly help out my waistline, too).  I ordered my super-duper juicer on Amazon Prime, and within two days, the beautiful stainless steel machine was at my doorstep.  Will decided to jump on board the juicing boat with me so today we purchased all the veggies needed to get started.  Tomorrow marks day one of the 7-day cleanse. Hopefully it will go well and we will feel fabulous!  I'll be posting throughout the week so check back to see how it's going.


No comments:

Post a Comment