Saturday, January 28, 2012

Week In Review

How has your week been?
Mine's been a mix of busy, relaxing, and exhilarating. The busy part is work, the relaxing part is running (I ran 4.66 mi/8:45 pace...which I was very happy to still be able to do!) and the exhilarating part was skiing today.

Lunch time run around Lake Union.
Photo credit: bwages.com
Oh, this is big -- Will skied his first blacks today (and my first in ten years)!  Not the same as an 'out-west' black, but a black diamond none the less. So proud of him!


Tomorrow we're going to look at another house in Ravenna (below - cute, huh?), so far there's been nothing noteworthy so I'm trying not to get too excited.
That's it, just a quick update on our lives since lately I've been a bit remiss. Hope your January is stellar.

Oh, one final note, I've been expanding our root-vegetable horizon this winter and so far have incorporated roasted parsnips into our regular meals.  Tonight I'm throwing in a turnip - have you had these?  We'll see if they are any good or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment