Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hope you have enjoyed the holidays as much as I have.  I wish I could have been with my family to celebrate, but we made the best of it in Seattle. 

...Thursday - yoga and run.
...Friday - snowshoe at Mowich Lake.
...Saturday - downhill ski at Snoqualmie.
...Sunday - downhill ski at Snoqualmie.
...Monday - yoga.

Mowich Lake

Mowich Lake Picnic Area... where are the tables?!

Jesse, Wayne's son, and me.
*Photo courtesy of Wayne.

Wayne and Jesse.
*Photo courtesy of Wayne.
Summit Central - I love the sky in this photo.


I'm in there somewhere -- I think you can see my top teeth...

Sorry for the orientation of the below video clips.  I could not get them to rotate to portrait.


Me coming down though the ski park - they have some jumps,
rails, and moguls to go over.  Very fun!


'The bad news is time flies. 
The good news is you’re the pilot.' 
- Michael Altshuler

May you take hold of your life this year and lead it in the direction you want it to go.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment