Monday, August 15, 2011

Dinner with Christina and Madison

We had dinner guests last night to our house -- Christina Patrick Hardcastle and her daughter, 11-month-old, Madison.  Christina is a friend from college whom I haven't seen since our wedding, so you can imagine my excitement when I found out she was coming to Dallas.

Madison is so precious, laughed a ton, and generally the most easy-going baby I have ever met (much like her mom!).  Here are a few snippits from dinner.
Watermelon, feta and mint squares


Toasted cashew, blueberry, dried cranberries
and goat cheese salad

Roasted shrimp and orzo salad

Peach and blueberry crisp with vanilla bean ice cream


I'm beginning to think I might want one of these...

Peek-a-boo!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are becoming quite the domestic diva!! Im so impressed. Hope you're doing well... and yes, I think you should have "one of those" ;) xoxo- Rachel

    ReplyDelete