Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Summer Ramblins'

Recently my parents came to visit for my birthday, you'll need to check back for that post as I'm still arranging photos :)

In the meantime, I'll share a few recent activities that we've been up to in the PNW and on the East Coast.

Went to NYC for work for a few days and guess what... it rained!  It was a necessary visit and I got a lot done while there, but boy was I glad to get back to Seattle.  I forgot how noisy, busy, and smelly New York was.

The weekend I got back from New York, Will and I took a nice bike ride down to Seward park. The flowers blooming right now are amazing, as are the water lilies!




And most recently, we went to a super secret bellydance party on a rooftop in Seattle.  It was so much fun! Our friend, Amy, is an amazing bellydancer and she showed everyone up with her Macklemore dance :)





Hope you're making the most out of your summer, too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment