Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Post Montage

I've neglected updating my blog this past month because I've been busy!  Instead of recounting each weekend and activity in detail, I'm providing a nice montage of the things I've been up to lately. Happy holidays, I promise to keep you more up-to-date in 2013 :)

Atlanta and North Georgia Mountains
I took a few days in November to visit my friends and niece, Vivi, in Atlanta.  Total relaxation, and totally needed. PS, my BFF Jess, is in labor at this very moment with Harrison --- going to see him in a few days!!






Thanksgiving 2012
We had Thanksgiving dinner with our friends, Kal & Amy.  Then we headed off to Whistler, BC (where the 2010 Winter Olympics were held) for a ski weekend.  It was fabulous!










BBB December 'White Elephant'
I hosted BBB (girlfriends' monthly get-together) this month and we did a super-fun white elephant gift exchange.  We also had fur collars (handmade from a lady in Seattle) and jewelry show for Christmas gift buying.





AIARE L1 Avalanche Training
This past weekend we took an avalanche training course up at Mount Baker, taught by AAI.  We practiced search and rescue skills and then did a ski tour day using all our newly acquired avi knowledge. We stayed at the Mountaineers Lodge from Friday-Sunday and it snowed about three feet in three days!






House
Brenda, this section is for you.  I know you've been wanting to see some pictures of our new house for a while.  Here are a couple :)








***Breaking news*** Jessica just had Harrison...my first nephew!!

Have a safe and Merry Christmas!
Love,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment