Sunday, October 7, 2012

Random Updates

Good morning,

This post is a compilation of random photos from the past two weeks.  I realized I had a few different things to post about when downloading my photos off my phone, so here's a quick snapshot of what I've been up to post-Rainier.

Bellevue Fashion Week
A few friends from Junior League and I went to a fashion show in Bellevue.  It was really fun --- I'd never been to a 'real' fashion show before.  It featured local, independent designers and was a competition.  One of the designers included beautiful scarves, designed by one of the JLS (http://www.jrleagueseattle.org/) Northwest artists, Juan Alonso (www.juanalonso.info).  And... his designer won!
Nicole, Devon, me, Rachel.
Thanks for organizing this fun outing, Nicole!



Taking in Beautiful Seattle Scenery
We're having such a lovely October here.  It's cool in the mornings but warms up to about 65-70 degrees during the day and has been sunny for as long as I can remember.  I'm soaking as much in before the winter greyness comes :)  Here are a few photos from just around town this past week. I'm fortunate to live in such a beautiful place.
Looking out my window at work -- do you see the full moon!?

Beautiful sunset, coming home from the gym.

Walking at Discovery Park at the North Beach
one lazy weekend morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment